Read About It

Hi everyone! Did you happen to check out the Sentinel this past week? If you haven't I highly suggest giving it a quick read. On the back of the first page, there is an article about my journey and what is going on with my service dog process, if you don't have access to one I have posted a picture of the article below. It's all going pretty well and I'm happy with where we are at in the process. Like I mentioned before and in the paper, Clarence, my own dog is being trained to see if he qualifies to be my service dog. He is doing really good with the first steps. I know a lot of people have been asking me if he will be the one for me, when I will know for sure, and how long it'll take to train him. We won't know for sure if he is going to work out and how long it'll take. He is doing very good right now and has a lot of potential but we can never predict what will happen in the future. We could find out down the road that he is afraid of something that makes him unfit, etc. They do plan on having a backup dog in training in case Clarence doesn't work out. I look at it as a win-win situation though, one way he could become my service dog and the other way he could just leave this experience with being a better-mannered dog.

Also, this is the last week to buy tickets for the Puppy Love Gala!! Make sure you don't miss out on this awesome night. If you need more info on the event check out my last blog post or visit the website at www.heroeshh.org. I hope to see you there!

talk to you all soon!
Keep spreading some love!

Also feel free to donate to my service pup and our journey together!
http://www.gofundme.com/jaclynlamacchia




Clarence enjoying his reward after his training session.

Clarence learning to stand on command (sounds much easier than it actually is)

Article from the Sentinel 

Comments