Sad News

I am very upset to inform you everyone that after a recent event that happened between Bernadette and one of my dogs, Bernie will no longer be placed with me. I know that many of you will be confused and will want more information and in time I will give you just that. I will be starting the process of finding another dog soon but there is no rush on my end. That being said the fundraiser is still a go on January 25th, I hope that even though you won't be able to meet 'my' service dog you will still come out, enjoy a nice dinner, and help me finish raising the money I need for my next service dog. This has been a crazy journey with many ups and downs, and although this has been the worse down of them all the organization, Heroes Horses and Hounds, has been so great and has been helping me through all of this. They really are there for the people they work with. We knew this journey was going to have obstacles that seemed insurmountable but with the support from the organization, my family, friends, and even strangers we will find a way to get over this obstacle as well. Like I said we will start the search for the next one but in the meantime, I have decided to really push myself and work even harder on building my muscles and getting stronger. Thank you, to everyone for the endless support and positivity. I will keep you all updated on what happens next.


talk to you all soon!
Keep spreading some love!

Also feel free to donate to my service pup and our journey together!
http://www.gofundme.com/jaclynlamacchia

Comments