Thank you Grapevine Grill

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who came out to eat last night to support me and finish up raising the money for my service dog, and a HUGE thank you to Irene and Jon, the owners of the Grapevine Grill, for letting me use the space and put it on, we had a great turn out! I hope everyone had a wonderful night and enjoyed the delicious food. Congratulations to the people who won the raffle prizes, there were a lot of great things. To everyone who donated a prize, thank you as well! I hope you got the chance to see my service dog in training! We decided to try to train my own dog to see if he qualifies and passes all the test. He has great potential and aims to please, so everyone keep your fingers crossed he passes!  If he doesn't pass, the organization I'm working with is expecting a litter of puppies this summer and we will start from puppy level.


Hereos, Horses, and Hounds are putting on their annual Puppy Love Gala. If you are interested I put some information below. It's for a great cause, and I will be there to share my experience and a few words!

"The Puppy Love Gala is BACK! February 17th, 6-11pm at the Crestview Country Club in Agawam MA (281 Shoemaker Ln)
$50 gets you a night of dinner, dancing, guest speakers, service dog ambassadors, raffles, silent auction and more! Makes a great Valentine's day gift or a fun night out with friends. Table reservations are available for groups of 10. Tickets can be purchased on our donation pagewww.heroeshh.org"

talk to you all soon!
Keep spreading some love!

Also feel free to donate to my service pup and our journey together!
http://www.gofundme.com/jaclynlamacchia

Comments