Clarence and I are committing to the dates, are you?

Hi everyone! I wanted to let some people know what events are happening with the organization I'm working with. I've been talking back and forth and exchanging some ideas about what more we could do to brings some money in and let me just tell you, we have some fun things planned! 

One thing, in particular, is The Pups and Pints fundraiser. If you like trying new beer/wine, food, listening to live music, and dogs this is the place for you! You can even bring your own doggo to socialize with the others and maybe even buy something for them from the many vendors there (or something for yourself!). Along with vendors, there are fun games and activities you can participate in! I went for the first time last year and I loved it! Seeing all the dogs was by far my favorite part! General admissions tickets are $15 and VIP tickets are $20, which includes early entrance, special raffles, and goodie bags! It is September 30th and starts at noon, goes until 6pm at the Hadley Young Men's Club. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in coming to (you won't regret it) PLEASE, contact me to get your tickets now! Commit to it and save the date, It's soooo worth it! 

Please take a second out of your day to answer these questions:
Do you like mini horses?
Do you like Bingo?
Do you like poop?
If you answered yes to any of these questions....do we have a fundraiser for you!!!
Starting June 1st we will be selling squares on a 100 square grid for Mini Poop Bingo! $20 a square and if the mini poops in your square you win $200! The event will take place June 16th and will be live on Facebook! Let me know if you'd like to buy a square, picture of the grid is below! 
This is a new fundraiser but I heard the idea and loved it, definitely something fun and interesting! 



Of course, if you can't for some reason make it to any of these or future events, you can always make a donation. And for any additional information on anything please check out their website, www.heroeshh.org. 

Update on Clarence!!!!!! 
For the first time, I, Jaclyn took Clarence out shopping! As some of you might read this and not understand the significance of that happening, this was a HUGE step for me! Clarence has been into many different stores and social environments with the trainer on multiple occasions and has done beautifully but had not yet been out with me. As one would assume, adding handling a dog to someone who has difficulty walking already is a tricky situation. Although he still has much work to do and has to get used to walking with me, he did very well! Huge thanks to my mom for the moral support and helped make the process a little less stressful. We also went on a trip with the training class we are in, to Yankee Candle, he did a great job and is really getting used to working with me. Proud dog mom!!  I have attached some pictures below! 

talk to you all soon!
Keep spreading some love!

Also feel free to donate to my service pup and our journey together!
http://www.gofundme.com/jaclynlamacchia






Comments