Another one down!

The surgery was a success! Not that I expected anything less but this surgery was by far the smoothest surgery I've gone through. I guess after three times you start to get the hang of things!! Everyone at Shriners Hospital was/is wonderful and helped me so much by making me comfortable and being so receptive to thing suggestions and asked for; there are no words I can put together to truly get across just how grateful and thankful I am for everything they have helped me with over the past 20 years. Leaving them will be bittersweet to say the least!

The doctor was very pleased with how everything went, now I am happily sitting at home with my pets. Which always makes me feel better! So far I have felt close to little pain in my foot which I am super happy about. Recovery is on my agenda for the next 6 weeks, in two weeks I go back for my doctor to check on how everything is healing.

Also if you haven't see the news lately, you missed out! Clarence (my service dog to be) was on 22 News with Heroes Horses and Hounds promoting The Pups and Pints fundraiser that I have been telling you guys about! Make sure to click the link to hear Colleen Campbell and Jess Mattson (founders and trainers at Heroes Horses and Hounds) and to see my handsome boy!

Clarence on the news ---------------->    https://www.westernmassnews.com/better/enjoy-brews-and-dogs-at-this-year-s-pups-and/video_004f58d0-15ab-5e03-a35a-d3d5d8f648bb.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share

I also want to say thank you for all the support and kind words I have gotten for everyone. The love has been overwhelming and I appreciate all of you!
Sam (Child's Life Advocate) and I


Mom, Dad, and Sister
talk to you all soon!
Keep spreading some love!

Also feel free to donate to my service pup and our journey together!
http://www.gofundme.com/jaclynlamacchia

Comments

  1. I'm glad you are through it, home and feeling relatively well :) ....if you need anything ...hollar/text/call. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment