Last Chance


Hi everyone! Little update coming your way. I had a doctors appointment this past week and she said everything was healing very well! They took some x-rays and changed my cast. I still have to wait 4 weeks to get the pins out but we have the appointment scheduled and I can't wait to get them out and start walking again! This surgery/recovery has probably been the easiest and I've definitely been the most eager to get this cast off than the others. Thank you to everyone that helped me through this and past surgeries, I appreciate everything you've done, especially my family!

Also, a friendly reminder today and tomorrow is the last day to buy your tickets for the Pups and Pints fundraiser that is happening this Sunday the 30th at the Young Men's Club in Hadley MA at 12-6pm. It's going to be such a fun day with a bunch of dogs, vendors, live music, food, beer/cider/wine, and it's supposed to be a beautiful day! Come join us, if you need more information copy and paste this link, https://www.heroeshh.org/pups-and-pints.html and if you are ready to pay for your ticket go to this link, https://impactflow.com/event/pups-and-pints-8788. Clarence and I are going, we look forward to seeing you there!

Another HUGE thank you to Jess Mattson (Clarence's trainer) and her family for taking Clarence into their home and busy lives and take care for him these past 2 weeks while I recover and got settled! This is another reason why this organization I work with and helps me is the greatest. They go above and beyond to help the people they work with and I am so grateful to have come across this amazing organization by coincidence I may add!

talk to you all soon!
Keep spreading some love!

Also feel free to donate to my service pup and our journey together!
http://www.gofundme.com/jaclynlamacchia

Comments