Ringing in the New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season and with the new years being just around the corner, I have some good news to share with all of you. I have gotten my new and improved brace (see the picture below) and it is so different than my old one as you can tell. It is made out of a lighter and more flexible material. I don't wear it as often as I did my other one but If need be this one is much easier to just throw on and go! The biggest news of all is that Bernadette (my service dog, who also has a picture below) will be officially by my side in a week! I am so excited to be able to share with you this amazing news and finally be able to go out and bring her with me. This has been a long time coming and I can't put into words just how grateful I am for all the support and help all of you guys have put towards this. I still need to raise money and I plan on doing so, I am having a fundraiser event at The Grapevine Grill in Belchertown on January 25th, 4-9pm. All you have to do is take yourself, your friends, or your family out for a lovely dinner and a portion of the proceeds made that night will go to me! How much easier could it get! For more info tap the link https://www.facebook.com/events/461934120869156/.  I look forward to seeing you guys there and introducing you to Bernadette.

talk to you all soon!
Keep spreading some love!

Also feel free to donate to my service pup and our journey together!
http://www.gofundme.com/jaclynlamacchia



Comments