One Special Evening

I just wanted to jump on here real quick and let you know how the Puppy Love Gala went last night. If you didn't get the chance to go I highly suggest you save the date for next year! The food was delicious, they had some awesome raffle prizes and great company. Being a part of that event has opened my eyes to just how great these people are and how lucky I am to have them helping me through this journey of getting my service dog.  Although through the past year of working with Heroes Horses and Hounds I have realized just how humble this organization is, last night being with everyone who is a part of the group and listening to their stories was truly heartwarming. I am super excited to share with all of you that the two leaders of the organization (Colleen Campbell and Jess Mattson) have asked me to be a part of their team and help them with their fundraising in the future and to be a case worker for any new and current people they are working with. I am so honored that they see me as a great fit for their team and want my help! I am also reaching out to you because you too can help them. They are looking for people that can foster dogs and give them a loving place to start their new journey as a service dog. If you can't foster, there are still ways you can help! Any donations, big or small makes a difference! If you are interested in helping in any way, please contact me or them on www.heroeshh.org or on their Facebook page (Heroes Horses and Hounds).

talk to you all soon!
Keep spreading some love!

Also feel free to donate to my service pup and our journey together!
http://www.gofundme.com/jaclynlamacchia


 Colleen Campbell, Jess Mattson, and I

Colleen Campbell and I

My sister Jaimie, her boyfriend Darron, and I

Comments